+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Has any parent received info regarding the zoom “interview” if your child attends a private pre-k? Apparently the teacher forms are only given to universal pre-k teachers.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TBoogie View Post
    Has any parent received info regarding the zoom “interview” if your child attends a private pre-k? Apparently the teacher forms are only given to universal pre-k teachers.
    Thanks!
    My private preschool filled out a form.

Quote Originally Posted by uwsmommy View Post
    My private preschool filled out a form.
    Really? As initially it was only for universal pre-k I thought. Thank you! I just emailed the school to see if they received any emails from the DOE.

Quote Originally Posted by TBoogie View Post
    Really? As initially it was only for universal pre-k I thought. Thank you! I just emailed the school to see if they received any emails from the DOE.
    From what I’ve been reading and hearing, the DOE has been pretty inconsistent with the process. I would also email the DOE. If they are using forms instead of an interview for you, then you should’ve gotten an email from them asking you to fill out a survey with your preschool information.

Quote Originally Posted by uwsmommy View Post
    From what I’ve been reading and hearing, the DOE has been pretty inconsistent with the process. I would also email the DOE. If they are using forms instead of an interview for you, then you should’ve gotten an email from them asking you to fill out a survey with your preschool information.
    So infuriating! I emailed them 3 days ago and never heard back (no surprise there). I will try calling them today. Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9