+ Reply to Thread

Incoming 2021 SHSAT NYC Specialized High Schools Offers Soon, Let's talk

This year's SHS testing season has been a doozie. And it's not over yet. It seems SHS offer letter are just about here (pretty please!!).

So let's talk about the SHSAT cutoffs, Discovery, and all things SHS.
    Passionate tutor of Elementary School subjects specializing in NY state tests, and the specialized high/middle school tests (SHSAT, Hunter, TACHS/CHSEE, ISEE, SSAT, ERB, ...)

Scores are being released via email, not only myschools yet, which paper copies to follow.

Come, I have a party going on on Youtube: https://youtu.be/v4Tt2Ifna5I !!!!
    Passionate tutor of Elementary School subjects specializing in NY state tests, and the specialized high/middle school tests (SHSAT, Hunter, TACHS/CHSEE, ISEE, SSAT, ERB, ...)

What a day! Many got their results but apparently there is still many offer emails that went awry. For some just keep trying. For others, apparently the DOE is going to do take 2 on it all again tomorrow.

What a nightmare. We got our email at 1:15 and were never able to open the link; finally called our guidance counselor and she had the results. Then we got a second email at 6pm. These poor kids. I felt like the IT failures added unnecessary stress and anxiety to this already stressful process.

I know a mess. Some kids still trying

Anybody still running into problems getting their score?