+ Reply to Thread

High School waitlist 2021

For those of you that have been waitlisted to your higher choice schools than those you were matched to, please share the school name and waitlist number. To maintain privacy, please share a range rather than an exact number. Example: 1-10, 11-20, 100-199, 200-299, etc. I have heard of waitlist numbers in the 500's for some.

For high demand schools, I can't see anyone having a realistic chance of getting called unless their waitlist number is a single digit.

If you didn't get matched to your top choice (1 thru 3), please share how you ranked the school your child was matched to.

My dd got into her second choice school and was ~2500! on the WL for her first choice (Beacon)

I've just been informed that most of the schools don't select students from their waitlists...they're bullshit. Just like the DOE designed it. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by test321 View Post
    For those of you that have been waitlisted to your higher choice schools than those you were matched to, please share the school name and waitlist number. To maintain privacy, please share a range rather than an exact number. Example: 1-10, 11-20, 100-199, 200-299, etc. I have heard of waitlist numbers in the 500's for some.

For high demand schools, I can't see anyone having a realistic chance of getting called unless their waitlist number is a single digit.

If you didn't get matched to your top choice (1 thru 3), please share how you ranked the school your child was matched to.